How to order
- When placing an order online, select "pick up in store" as you add items to your cart. You will be asked to validate your pickup store during checkout. Please note that a $5 minimum order handling fee will be applied on orders $25 or less before applicable taxes.
- You will receive two (2) separate emails – an initial order confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your order, followed by a notification your order is ready for pickup at the store.
- After you receive an email that your order is ready, drive to store and look for our curbside pickup parking spots and either text or call the curbside pickup number listed in the email and on the sign.
- Please bring your confirmation email with you.
Picking up your order
- Park your car at a curbside pickup spot.
- Look for the phone number on the sign.
- Call or text the phone number on the sign to let us know that you are here.
- Provide your name and the last 5 digits of the order number.
- Tell us your parking spot #.
- Turn off your vehicle, stay inside and open your trunk.
- A team member will bring your order to your car shortly.
- Please have your confirmation email ready for review.
Ontario: As directed by the Province of Ontario, curbside pickup cannot be fulfilled after 8pm.
Curbside pickup is valid only:
- At the specific store selected when the order is placed.
- During store business hours. Please confirm store hours prior to pickup.
- For orders confirmed via notification email.
What can I order?
- Canned/dry goods*
- Health and beauty products
- Laundry care*
- Cleaning supplies*
- Pet food and accessories*
- Home decor and housewares
- Small appliances
- Fashion (ladies, men's, children's, footwear, accessories)
* Not available in Western Canada
What can't I order?
- Fresh meat
- Frozen products
- Fresh bakery
- Frozen bakery
- Milk, cheese, eggs, and or refrigerated juices
- Fresh produce
- Live plants and flower
Frequently asked questions
The new curbside pickup service allows you to order items on gianttiger.com and have your order shipped directly to a participating Giant Tiger store and we will bring your order out to your vehicle.
Pay in advance, park in designated spot and have your order loaded to your vehicle to provide a contactless pickup experience.
The service is free on eligible products at your local participating Giant Tiger store. Please note that a $5 minimum order handling fee will be applied on orders $25 or less before applicable taxes.
We’ll send you an email once your order is ready. Due to increased volumes and reduced operation hours, it may take us longer than usual to fill your order.
You can choose to pick up your order at the curbside or in store.
Not all of our products are eligible for curbside pickup. Please see the list of products eligible for curbside pickup.
Once your order is ready, you will receive an email with curbside pickup listed. Upon arrival at your selected store, park in one of the dedicated curbside pickup spots and call the number on the sign. A Giant Tiger associate will ask you for your order details found on your email and bring your order to your vehicle.
Once your order is ready for pickup, you will be sent an email. Please do not go to the store until you receive this email as your order may not be ready yet.
Yes, we have attempted to match our prices on gianttiger.com with those you will see in your local store.
You can check the status of your order by logging in to your GT Account and reviewing your order history. Each order will display the status of the order and highlight any tracking numbers if items have been shipped.
Your online purchase shipped and fulfilled by gianttiger.com will qualify for curbside pickup where the order is over $25.
If a store does not have stock to fill your curbside order, the store will source your item from another GT store location. Once the item is received at your pickup location, your will receive an email.
We allow you to designate a pre-authorized pickup person when you place an order.
Please contact the customer service team and request a cancel quoting your name and order number; the team member will advise if this is possible.
We are perfecting our curbside pickup program and are working on offering this in the future.