Last updated: February 25, 2021
At Giant Tiger, our priority is the health and safety of our team members, customers and communities. Many regions across Canada have restrictions in effect.
Our stores follow all public health guidelines and comply with all mandated directives.
Regional Capacity Restrictions
Many provinces and regions have customer capacity limits. Please note that if there are customer capacity limits in a community we call home, those limits are posted at our store entrances.
Effective February 8, 2021, the following stores are able to sell non-essential merchandise:
- Tigre Géant #37 - 825, 3e avenue, Val-d'Or, QC, J9P 1T2
- Tigre Géant #49 - 1074, ave. Larivière, Rouyn-Noranda, QC, J9X 4K8
- Tigre Géant #226 - 298, boul. Armand‐Thériault, Rivière-du-Loup, QC, G5R 4C2
- Tigre Géant #228 - 1011, ave. du Phare Ouest, Matane, QC, G4W 3M6
- Tigre Géant #229 - 705, ave. du Pont Nord, Alma, QC, G8B 6T5
- Tigre Géant #249 - 1366, boul. Talbot, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 4B8
Effective February 22, 2021, the following stores are able to sell non-essential merchandise:
- Tigre Géant #5 - 210, rue Moncion, Maniwaki, QC, J9E 3P6
- Tigre Géant #16 - 55, boul. Gréber, Gatineau, QC, J8T 3P7
- Tigre Géant #44 - 385, ave. de Buckingham, Buckingham, QC, J8L 2G8
- Tigre Géant #56 - 144, rue Papineau, Papineauville, QC, J0V 1R0
- Tigre Géant #90 - 473, Route 148, Shawville, QC, J0X 2Y0
- Tigre Géant #112 - 210, ch. Aylmer, Gatineau (Aylmer), QC, J9H 1A2
- Tigre Géant #138 - 153, ch. Valley, Wakefield (La Pêche), QC, J0X 3G0
- Tigre Géant #177 - 715, boul. Maloney Est, Gatineau, QC, J8P 1G3
You may now exchange or return products.
In store pickup is now available.
Our store hours have changed, please see your local store hours.
For all other Quebec stores:
From February 8, 2021, retailers are not able to sell non-essential merchandise. As an essential retailer, our stores remain open with a reduced capacity and added measures in place, such as additional signage and physical barriers, to prevent the public from accessing non-essential goods.
Customers wishing to purchase non-essential merchandise such as clothing and housewares may shop online and have their purchases delivered to their homes. Alternatively, curbside pickup is available at your local Giant Tiger store.
In order to comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions, our hours will be changing temporarily and our stores will be closing at 7:30 pm EST weekdays. For weekend hours, please see your local store hours.
Please refrain from exchanging products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are pleased to offer many options to help you shop Giant Tiger for the items you want and need.
Take advantage of free* home delivery when you shop online. On orders over $50*
Note: Only select groceries are available for purchase online. Excluding Western Canada.