Last updated: April 7, 2021
Ontario: In store pickup is currently unavailable for non-essential goods. Curbside pick up is available.
Quebec: In store pickup available in select stores.
Shipping Rates, Fees & Options
Shop Online, Pick Up in Store or Curbside pickup
1.1 Ship-to-Store for Free!
- FREE shipping for eligible products to your local Giant Tiger store.
- Not all items are available for store pickup due to their size and/or weight. See individual product pages for eligibility details.
- *A $5 minimum order handling fee will be applied on orders $25 or less (before applicable taxes).
- Items can be picked up in store or by curbside pickup.
1.2 Order Notifications and Estimated In-Store or Curbside Pickup Timeline
- You will see an estimated pickup date (or range of dates) during the checkout process.
- The estimated times will vary based on pickup location, available onsite inventory, holiday peak periods, and any national or provincial statutory holidays.
- You will get a "Ready for Pickup" email notification when your complete order is ready for pickup in store.
- All orders will be held for 14 days from the date the "Ready for Pickup" email was sent. After 14 days, you will be refunded for the order.
- For your protection, orders can only be released to you or your designated person with valid government ID.
Shop Online, Free Home Delivery
2.1 Home Delivery - Free Shipping
- FREE shippingto most locations across Canada. View the list of excluded delivery addresses.
- Delivery times may be subject to shipping location, holiday peak periods, and any national or provincial statutory holidays.
2.2 Additional Shipping Fees
- *A $5 minimum order handling fee will be applied on orders $25 or less (before applicable taxes and shipping fees).
- A rural shipping charge will be added for designated remote locations in Canada. This is a calculated value and will be displayed in checkout once you select your shipping destination. View the list of rural delivery addresses.
- Additional shipping charges will be applied to select oversize and overweight items. Please see individual product pages for details to determine if the item will have a shipping surcharge applied.
- Your actual shipping cost will be listed during checkout and charged to you when your items are shipped.
2.3 Delivery Locations for Home Delivery
We will ship to most locations in Canada! View the list of excluded delivery addresses.
We also accept orders from the United States that are placed with an American credit card if the shipping location is a Canadian shipping location we deliver to. View the delivery restrictions.
Sorry but, at this time, we are unable to ship to the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. There are a few remote locations as well that we are unable to ship to. View the list of remote locations.
PO Box Addresses: At this time, we cannot ship to a PO Box address.
2.4 Delivery Timelines for Home Delivery
You will see an estimated delivery date (or range of dates) during the checkout process.
- Delivery times will vary based on shipping location, holiday peak periods, and any national or provincial statutory holidays.
Note: Giant Tiger is not responsible and cannot be held liable for delivery delays that may occur as a result of poor weather conditions, holiday peak seasons, national or provincial statutory holidays, courier labour disputes and/or natural disasters.
Online Firework Purchases
Please verify with your local municipality for by-laws and regulations regarding necessary permits, storage, transport, and usage of fireworks. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Adult signature required on delivery.
Giant Tiger Gift Card Purchases
Giant Tiger gift card sales are final and they currently can only be used for purchases at your local Giant Tiger store. We will offer gift cards that can be redeemable on-line in the near future.